Cersei and Jaime Lannister, Joffrey Baratheon, Daenerys Targaryen, The Red Viper, another Joffrey and Bastard Daughter.
Word clouds generated from Sansa Stark’s dialogue and italicized internal monologue from books 1-2.
The first cloud is the period before King Robert’s death.
The second cloud is the period after King Robert’s death.
Most often used words in the first cloud: “Father, want, Ser”
Most often used words in the second cloud: “please, your, Grace”
Positively connotative words are in blue. Negative words are in red.
terrible > stupid > fool > poor > smelly > ugly > horrible > awful > evil
good > brave > gentle > kind > sweet > splendid > true > fair > magical
#the words changed color depending on how she used them #please changed because she stopped asking for lemon cakes with it and started begging for her father’s life with it #love changed because she only used the word to lie about how much she loved Joffrey
When a character hits 100 points, they’ll be killed off, crippled, imprisoned, or lose everything.
- Does something noble = 70 pts
- Is a Stark = 50 pts
- Is a good human being = 50 pts
- Is followed really closely for no apparent reason for more than two chapters = 50 pts
- Looks like he/she’s going to win = 40 pts
- Hasn’t had a shitty thing happen to them in more than two chapters = 40 pts
- Is bangable = 35 pts
- Is turning a new leaf and doesn’t suck as much = 35 pts
- Is an okay human being = 20 pts